Moebius Solutions, Inc. is in San Diego, CA. We specialize in advanced software, middleware, and integration platforms for the U.S. Department of Defense, as well as Commercial clients. If you are self-motivated and enjoy solving complex problems, and are a U.S. Citizen, we want to hear from you.
In our collaborative and solution-based team environment, you will provide support to software experts who build creative web services, applications, and databases. Our small-scale structure provides you with the flexibility and support needed to strengthen your skills, while you gain dynamic hands-on experience with new technologies.
- We make employee happiness a key priority by offering a very generous compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Adjustable working schedule to accommodate work/life balance.
- Paid Time Off & Floating Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement planning, with a 4% matching contribution, with immediate vesting.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Volunteer Program
- Annual Salary Range:** $87,000 - $120,000 depending on relevant professional experience.
- Position Classification and schedule: Exempt, Full-time in San Diego, CA and requires** working at the classified lab as needed. Eligible for a hybrid schedule.
- Target start date:** June 2023
DevOps Engineer Job Summary:
- Responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's overall systems.
- Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery. Establishes, implements, and documents technology integration or migration strategies.
- DevOps Engineers must be able to communicate with a non-technical audience and between teams, who may be unfamiliar with your work.
- Work with the development team to adapt existing methods and procedures to create innovative solutions to persisting client problems.
- Assist the development teams to meet acceptance criteria and gather and document requirements.
- This position will participate in all phases of scientific and engineering projects such as research, design, development, testing, modeling, simulating, training, and documentation. The position requires staying on top of the industry trend and new technologies for the system architecture.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will work autonomously and be able to translate operational needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain/maintain government security clearance up to a Top-Secret level.
- Successfully complete and pass a Moebius-designed technical assessment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related scientific or technical discipline from an accredited college/university.
- 2 + years of professional experience in a DevOps role.
- Active Security Clearance
- Continuous delivery pipeline and automation tools (Jenkins, tekton).
- Experience with Openshift / Kubernetes infrastructure environment. Pipeline, DeploymentConfig, PersistentVolume, Service, Route, ImageStream, etc. Objects defined using yaml
- Experience in supporting mission-critical infrastructure in DoD environment. Testing and security. DAST vs SAST vs Fuzz testing and Vulnerability Scanners. Fundamentals; Package managers (npm, pip, apt, mvn, etc.). Version control (git).
- Experience with Containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, or other comparable tools.
- Containerizing an application
- Familiarity with Docker commands
- Container image registries (artifactory)