The candidate will be working in a field that's essential to rapidly growing smart cities and the digital transformation of our world. They will be part of an agile team spanning embedded, frontend and backend systems and get opportunities to learn beyond their knowledge base.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python, Unix/Linux.
- Experience of tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Puppet.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity and IoT.
- Have experience with DevOps and how to build a production environment system
- To Install, configure and test different IoT products and solutions Proof-of-Concepts,
- To automate and optimize processes, using tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Puppet,
- To develop Python Scripts to enable tests automation and logs analysis,
- Manage and monitor the service
We offer an industry competitive salary commensurate with experience and Employee Stock Options.