- Ideal candidates should be able to assess, define, design, implement and transform DevOps initiatives to clients.
- The role is expected to have a deep understanding of Technology Architectures, Software Development Lifecycle, Application Lifecycle Management, Automation, Service Delivery & DevOps practices of Software Configuration Management, Continuous Everything (Integration, Delivery, Deployment, Testing, and Monitoring), DevOps Analytics, and Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Check if the system with CallVU is developed along with the given SRD (System Requirement Documents) by using some tools.
- Report the progress to the lead of Development team.
- Fix bugs reported by Test Team
- Recover the delay
- 3+ years of relevant experience in architecting, building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations
- At least 1-year experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Rancher, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience in delivering and managing web or cloud-based services.
- Experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc
- Experienced in DevOps tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Nexus, Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, Helm etc with expertise on few.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc. Credentials in designing any such offering will be an additional plus.
- Experience in security architecture for infrastructure, application and data layers would be a plus.
- Knowledge/experience in architecting and implementing of 'Infrastructure as Code' using any Devops tools is a plus.
- Speak fluent in speak, read and write in JAPANESE language – Candidate will be required to liaise with Japanese stakeholders, vendors and clients on daily basis, hence Japanese language skills are mandatory.