Currently, we are on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer with a background in Systems Administration who is passionate about building robust leading-edge infrastructure.
- Do you love to design and implement highly robust infrastructure?
- Is working with Linux based systems your bread and butter?
- Are you passionate about DevOps and automation?
Preferably, you would have relevant recent experience and have worked for at least 5 years. Beyond formal credentials, we are seeking talented people with the heart and the self-drive to grow.
We enable companies to build rapidly and run anywhere. We offer leading-edge technologies to companies that want to harness the same competitive technology edge used by disruptors to deliver rapid innovation, but are constrained by lack of expertise or in-house resources. Our software, enablement services and hardware can be applied across industries where there is a need to cost-effectively extend, converge and build solutions rapidly.
Based in Singapore, we are an international team of passionate change makers with broad and deep experience in development, commercial and operations. Meet the team and learn more about how Biqmind helps companies simplify scalable solution delivery at www.biqmind.com.
You will be responsible for:
- Building, designing, managing and maintaining company servers and network infrastructure
- Working with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, RHEV and other Open Source technologies
- Managing and administrating company equipment in remote data centers and on premise
- Daily system monitoring and response to security or usability concerns
- Building and operating scalable, fault tolerant, distributed systems
- Upgrading systems and processes when needed
- Responding to and resolving office help desk requests
- Administering infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Installing and testing computer-related equipment
- Researching and implementing innovative solutions to increase value of Biqmind products
- Participating in scrum or related agile processes and ensuring rules are adhered to
- Compiling and writing system infrastructure related documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience across administration of servers, Linux & DevOps
- Experience administrating physical infrastructure, including machines hosted in 3rd party Data Centre's
- Experience with installation and administration of Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux OS
- Understanding of engineering development processes and working environments including but not limited to Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean etc
- Experience with versioning control tools and continuous deployment
- Highly responsible and independent, hands-on problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, and written and verbal skills
- Flexible, open-minded, self-motivated, quick learner, initiative, reliable and a team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritize activities, work independently and calmly under pressure