Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers' journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
Barracuda MSP is looking for a stellar Cyber DevOps Engineer to join the team. This is a great role if you: Prefer a small team where you can have a big impact Things that aren't automated give you bad dreams JIRA, Slack and Git are your best friends You look forward to demo days and teaching others You're interested in data analytics and cyber security
What you'll be working on:
- Design & implement the toolchain, systems and processes typical of modern “CI/CD” deployments
- Build best practices and capabilities to maintain and automate failover for multiple apps in AWS
- Convert all apps from current manual deployments to automated deployments
- Containerize all applications as much as possible and shift towards micro-services
- Build support infrastructure for global data pipeline for ELK stack
- Review and approve code merges in Git
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in AWS or any other cloud providers
- 1+ years of experience in managing Docker containers or container orchestration services like Kubernetes
- Experience managing infrastructure in AWS using EC2, VPC, ELB, EKS, S3 etc.
- Ability to break down large bodies of work into manageable tasks
- Self-sufficient to estimate, plan and manage own tasks and report on progress
- Experience with any of the following: ELK, Puppet, vagrant, vault, Jenkins, git
- Writes reusable, reliably repeatable code, itself regressed and deployed automatically
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as EKS and Swarm
- Extensive working experience with Linux system
- High-level shell fluency + one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl, or similar)
- Has worked in small team building new ways of doing things
- Likes to have fun, moves fast, is willing to read and challenge whiteboard scribbles from the leadership
- Comfortable working in Linux (we are a Linux shop) and Mac (All engineers get one)
- Basic networking skills (tcpdump, telnet etc)
What you'll get from us:
- A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued.
- Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities