Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Aon's Benefit Index , Nomura's benefits rank #1 amongst our competitors
Group Data Office (GDO) is the Group Central Data and Analytics arm that works closely with the Group Businesses and Group Corporate functions to enable the execution Nomura Group Strategy through Robust Data Standards & Governance, Actionable Performance Metrics & MIS, and High Impact Information and Analytics Products and Solution.
Drive the Cloud operationalization and execution to support Nomura's data and digital transformation programs.
- Be a major contributor to Nomura's Cloud strategy. Accountable for driving operational excellence and enabling Cloud data and analytics solutions for business across Nomura Group, providing hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, and optimize Cloud solutions.
- Support the implementation of Cloud framework. Contribute to design and implementation of optimal Cloud operational process and procedures. Assist in identifying and providing appropriate solutions to remediate operational deficiencies.
- Lead Cloud change enablement. Facilitate optimal changes to business process and systems to deliver business value while adhering to policies, audit and risk controls. Aid in the design and implementation of tools such as Cloud configuration management, monitoring and deployment pipelines to improve change processes.
- As a gatekeeper on Cloud data transfers and deployments. Assist in the reviews and sign-off for Cloud data transfers and solutions deployment. Engage compliance and security teams to ensure review process are updated and complete.
- Be a trusted partner. Shape and implement the Cloud governance strategies & execution agenda as a key member of the GDO CODE team, and work with Nomura's businesses in adoption of the Cloud solutions.
- Be an active learner. Keep updated on advancements in the field of Cloud computing and best practices to apply them in your work.
- Have a full time Computing or Engineering degree as your educational qualification and holds relevant Cloud skills certificates.
- 4 - 8 year years of relevant Cloud development and execution experiences with one or more of the major Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Proven experience in successfully designing and delivering Cloud products or solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Cloud security concepts and implementation, including knowledge of Cloud data protection policies and frameworks.
- Experience in design and implementation of Cloud governance framework.
- Good experience with container technology and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Docker on Cloud platform.
- Experience in source control and CICD tools.
- Preferably have scaled agile framework for enterprise (SAFe) certification or experience.
- Excellent team player. Able to work well with colleagues and stakeholders across different geographical locations.