Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is growing rapidly and seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to support the growth of our feature teams. We provide value primarily to internal Automox teams so that they can build products for our customers. The Infrastructure team works on automation, instrumentation, and stability for our platforms to achieve health and performance. We work heavily with AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, and Prometheus.
THE FUN STUFF
- Leverage your engineering skills to dive into and prevent scaling or stability bottlenecks of our platform services
- Work with feature teams to deliver reliability to our stack.
- Develop tools to make all of Engineering more productive.
- Instrument, automate, and load test Automox’s distributed, highly available products and services on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Partner with development teams to bring reliability into the dev cycle
- Partner with Automox's engineering teams to identify and instrument SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for Automox’s customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining and building large scale systems.
- 5+ years SRE, Production, Cloud Operations, or Systems Engineering experience
- Experience with AWS products
- Strong in at least one of these languages Go, Elixir, Python, or Ruby
- Proficient in scripting and deployment automation
- Strong experience with Linux in a large scale deployment
- Infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLOs and SLAs
- Experience with systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, and RabbitMQ
- Experience managing public cloud infrastructure
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $125,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.