We are searching for our next team members to join our growing team.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create a positive impact on people's lives, then we would love to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Incorporate as best practice, continuous improvement process in cloud deployment through monitoring, reporting, evaluating, and improving the cost to performance ratio
- As part of a team of cloud infrastructure engineers to ensure smooth operations and within the budgeted cost and operational expenses
- Engage, design and deliver the cloud operation services to customers in accordance with the tender specifications and proposed solutions
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with AWS and Azure Services
- Knowledge of tools to automate the deployment and management of containerized applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proven experience writing shell scripts like Terraform, Ansible, Bash, SQL
- Knowledge of Jira, agile PM, and the ability to work independently and professionally
- AWS Solutions Architect or AWS SysOps Administrator Certification will be advantageous
- Solid experience in Cloud design, development and deployment preferably within the Government sector
What do we offer?
- Fun working environment
- Flexi benefits that cover medical, gym, sports and wellness
- Employee Wellness Program
Does it sound like something you are interested in exploring further? Please be in touch with our team for an initial chat.