We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
More about us:
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don't intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part-time if desired.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
- We develop large innovative solutions and systems for our customers in the Cloud.
- You will support us in the conception, architectural design and implementation of customer systems and requests.
- We work with modern technologies such as Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Terraform, DroneCI and are always happy to try new ways of solving problems.
- Automation spares us repetitive work. For us, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery are more than just buzzwords.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will be able to learn about leading cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, Kubernetes) and you will participate in agile training.
- You have completed a STEM degree and ideally have gained some experience in IT projects.
- You are highly passionate about Linux servers and the Cloud including related technologies such as containerization, CI/CD or Kubernetes.
- You want to learn about all kinds of systems and dive deeper into the architecture, rollout and maintenance of software.
- You want to support our customers in an advisory position throughout the entire project and support them with your solution-oriented way of thinking.
- You want to work in an agile team, take responsibility right from the start and actively shape the collaboration in your team.