We're Cegedim Healthcare Solutions, one of the UK's leading healthcare Tech Co's, delivering innovative solutions for the NHS, GP Practices, Dispensing Pharmacies and Healthcare Data research. Our solutions, and the work you could be doing, play a pivotal role in helping the NHS deliver a better service, improving patient outcomes and the health of the UK's population.
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Cloud Developer, joining a self-organising SCRUM team responsible for innovating on the Public Cloud to help us deliver our next generation healthcare systems.
- You will be working on contracts for various UK health bodies . Our modern API is published on public cloud, following best practices for modern software development and giving you the opportunity to work on our entire tech stack (inc. AWS) across the full delivery lifecycle, including development, automated testing and deployment
- As a Senior Developer you will analyse business requests and suggest possible approaches of implementation, based on your research and analysis; participate in the team's ongoing self-improvement, helping to brain-storm ideas and produce final designs; engage in and lead SCRUM meetings and stakeholder meetings; help mentor and guide new members of the team as they are on-boarded and developed.
- You will be responsible for delivering our API's on public cloud and have knowledge of:
- API Gateway
- Cloud Security
- Relational Databases
What are we looking for?
An experienced Senior Cloud Developer with:
- Full product lifecycle
- Client facing experience and good documentation
And what would make you perfect?
- As many of the following as possible:
- Application security
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Remote working
- Great benefits
- A great team of people using modern best practices
- And the knowledge that you help do good work for the NHS and improvements to the UK populations health and wellbeing.
Due to the nature of the work, full security clearance check required.