SAS is a well-recognized Leader in Analytics. We inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live. Cloud technologies is a core part of SAS innovation with SAS Microsoft strategic partnership and growing list of supported platforms including Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services and Redhat.
Are you enthusiastic and experienced with Cloud computing, infrastructure-as-code, and automation? Are you Curious on what Analytics & AI leveraging the power of Cloud can do for organizations around the world?
We need engineers with passion and knowledge of Cloud Computing on multiple cloud platforms and a modern approach to infrastructure automation. We want people familiar with cloud native approaches and container technology with real hands-on experience and a constant desire to keep learning.
What you will do:
- As a Cloud Architect with SAS Global Technology Practice, APAC – you will demonstrate mastery in cloud technologies, collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, sales, services) and help customers optimize their cloud computing needs.
- Provide thought leadership in the cloud-native space, and present SAS vision, strategy & product roadmaps to C-level executives
- You will engage in latest SAS technologies and solutions on the cloud and evolving your own capabilities as an engineer while keeping an eye on developments that can support customer's cloud strategies.
- Plan, design and implement cloud-based demos, prototypes and applications. Orchestrate and automate cloud-based platforms for internal and customer environments
What we're looking for:
- Deep knowledge of cloud infrastructure and platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Cloud automation systems and tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus, Kibana and Grafana.
- Strong experience with cloud storage capabilities such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Amazon Redshift/ S3, Snowflake or Cloudera.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, architecture, implementation, performance tuning, and deploying applications in highly available, distributed cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of AI/Analytics applications on Cloud architecture is a plus.
- Will-not-give-up attitude when it comes to troubleshooting or solving complex issues that span multiple technologies or cloud platforms.
- Communication Skills - It is very important that you can work with multiple teams with different goals, multiple people with personalities, backgrounds, and skill levels.
- Desire to share knowledge, train, and mentor teammates and members of other groups.
- Travel Requirements: 10% of the time.
- You're curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These SAS values influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see what you'll bring.