At Parser we bridge the gap between business and technology.
We achieve this by helping our clients design new innovative products, and by building, scaling, and managing the technology teams that bring these products to life. Our approach is focused on providing the services that help you develop long term capabilities, and overcome some key challenges that companies face when adopting digital technologies across the organisation.
Senior Golang Engineer
This position offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing technology organization that is redefining productivity paradigms in the software engineering industry. Thanks to our flexible, distributed model of global operation and the high caliber of our experts, we have enjoyed triple digit growth over the past five years, creating amazing career opportunities for our people.
If you want to accelerate your career working with like-minded subject matter experts, solving interesting problems, and building the products of tomorrow, this opportunity is for you.
The impact you'll make:
As a Golang Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of different platforms and applications; and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define new solutions.
Develop new features for a large-scale software platform and applications; Keep the best practices and patterns in backend design and development; Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship solutions; Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Go to write their application code
- Cassandra for most persistent data storage
- Kafka for our asynchronous message queue
- Envoy Proxy for RPC
- Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run their services
- AWS for most of their infrastructure
- React for internal web dashboards
What you'll bring to us:
- +6 years of experience in Backend development
- Working experience with Golang.
- Experience in other languages such as Java 8/11, Kotlin, or Node.js is nice to have;
- Proficiency in databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL);
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools: Kafka, Docker, - Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins;
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services;
- Excellent English communication skills.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy working with us:
- The chance to join an organization with triple-digit growth that is changing the paradigm on how software products are built.
- The opportunity to form part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts.
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and remote working environment.
- Medical insurance.
- An annual allowance for training purposes and in-company English lessons.
- Special day gifts.