We believe that great, agile software engineering requires creativity in solving problems for our users, a scalable architecture, great coding as well as open minded communication.
At OneFootball we are delivering the product experience for football fans, the platform for our content partners and tools for our internal users. Our main systems consist of a micro service architecture with golang applications running on Kubernetes in AWS, serving iOS, Android and Web clients.
The Consumer Web Team is a cross-functional team of 8 passionate individuals is based in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for a Backend Engineer who understands how to organise multiple systems, is skilled in Golang and passionate about working products. Join us and be involved in the production process, from idea to user.
As Backend Engineer, you will focus on expanding the reach of OneFootball on the web.
Join the team and help us improve the user experience through direct impact on creating, shaping and delivering features of our main website.
- Build the backend API powering onefootball.com
- Work on the performance in terms of retention and acquisition, scale & roll out new features in close cooperation with other engineers & stakeholders
- Have an impact on systems and features used by millions of users
- Be in contact with technologies from different areas
- You have been developing backend services with Go in a professional setting for at least 4 years already
- You care about software quality and are familiar with agile methodologies
- You have worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- You are familiar with SQL and Redis
- You have experience in writing REST Services
- You have a positive attitude and can communicate complex ideas in English with ease
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.