Nira's real-time access control system provides complete visibility of internal and external access to company documents. Companies get a single source of truth combining metadata from multiple APIs to provide one place to manage access for every document that employees touch. Nira currently works with Google Workplace with more integrations coming in the near future.
What you'll do
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- Stream data processing and distributed systems.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who we're looking for
- You've got 5 years of experience with: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Microservices, Python.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You're willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You're able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You're a product thinker who cares about the customer.