We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers. As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Sounds great? Then join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
We're looking for a Backend developer with a strong software development background who knows how to handle the whole Software Development Lifecycle. In this role, you will create and support our current microservice architecture and develop a highly distributed, massively scalable microservices based Backend.
You will also…
- Be writing and testing reusable and efficient code (our stack: Golang, gRPC/GQL/Websocket/Redis)
- Do code reviews on a regular bases
- Help and support your colleagues
- Manage your workflow to meet the deadlines
- Ensure feasibility of development
- Build relationships and cooperate with different stakeholders from several Product- and Scrum- Teams
- You have experience building mission-critical, reliable, and performant systems
- 3+ years of experience in one of the Programming Languages (Golang prefer. Java or other languages is fine)
- Experience in architecting, building, and deploying microservice architectures
- In-depth knowledge in Golang (Ability to read NodeJs will be bonus)
- You are familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, redis and CI/CD (gitlab)
- Have worked with gRPC or REST
- You have strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Have a “Hands on” mentality combined with a Start-up Spirit
- You speak English on a proficient level
- You will become a part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You will work with the latest technologies and have direct influence over technological decisions
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
NOTE: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
McMakler does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered McMakler property. Therefore, McMakler will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At McMakler´s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. A fully executed agreement with McMakler