Interested in helping companies move their applications into the cloud? You have a knack for AWS, containers and Kubernetes? You know how to build, operate and optimize resources in the cloud? Let's get in touch. We should talk.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced AWS and DevOps consulting engineer with an interest in cloud development and disruptive technologies in general. As a member of our small agile team, you will be in charge of architecting, designing, implementing and consulting on technologies for our clients on their journey to the cloud. In addition to architecture development for AWS customers, the duties also include projects for customers in the field of DevSecOps/SRE.
We have customers of all sizes and from different sectors.
What you'll do:
- Coach and consult our clients with cloud technologies
- Architect and build/implement cloud infrastructures for modern applications
- Develop IaC on AWS (CloudFormation)
- Containerize applications and build container solutions for our clients
- Develop toolings and frameworks for AWS
- Write automation scripts and auto-scaling mechanisms
- Optionally develop modern applications based on AWS Lambda/FaaS
What you'll get:
- Start-up atmosphere (open culture, agile, highly dynamic)
- Working for one of the few Swiss AWS Advanced Consulting partners
- Exposure and ability to learn the newest cloud technologies in the field of databases, IaaS, PaaS and serverless
- Mainly working remotely and at customer premises (Swiss-German part) if required
- Established customer & partner network
- Work with the latest technologies in today's most exciting domain, the Internet of Things, IaC on AWS, automation with Puppet and Ansible
- 25 days of leave
- Individual development planning and continuous learning opportunities
What you should bring along:
- AWS certifications (Associate or Pro Level)
- Strong cloud system architecture background (load balancing, clustering on web and database server level, cloud infrastructures, security).
- Solid practical experience in automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery & deployment (SCM processes, CICD tools, deployment and configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible & GIT, Jenkins).
- Solid practical experience in working with and implementing of PaaS technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Multiple years of experience in Linux/Unix operating systems, knowledge of programming languages like Python a benefit.
- Experience in operating modern/complex middleware
- Automation certificates (Ansible or Puppet)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
Some background information
- Location: A combination of remote/home office, customer-onsite (Zurich/Bern) and office-based work in Zurich
- We require that you already hold a residence and work permit for Switzerland.
- Contacts us: [email protected]