Migros Online works on one of the most exciting initiatives of e-commerce world in Switzerland. You can build, extend, improve, challenge existing App and prepare and optimize reliable Backend for Frontend and Mobile for the smoothest User Experiences ever? This job is made for you!
What do we offer you?
- Mobile flexible working model
- Maternity/paternity leave · 16-week maternity leave paid at 100% and 3-week paternity leave paid at 100%
- Mobile phone subscription
- Cell phone subscription at attractive rates
- Catering · A company restaurant is available for employees to eat at preferential rates
- Employee offers · Various offers at attractive rates: Migros Online delivery subscription, Migros Bank, Migrol, Mobility, Axa Winterthur
- Sports and fitness offers · Participation of CHF 250.00 per year when taking out a sports subscription
- Personal responsibility & freedom · We value direct communication and involve our employees in the decision-making process.
- Bachelor's degree (university / university of applied science) in Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in Software development and Architecture responsabilities
- You are a strong software architect who wants to work 'hands on' in the daily business
- You know how to write reliable Backend for Touchpoints to optimize the user journeys
- You prefer to work in an agile environment and have lots of experience with MVPs, data driven decision making etc
Nice to have:
- French (beneficial)
- German (beneficial)
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines in your team to build features our customers will love
- Pay close attention to a sustainable architecture, clean code and a good testing concept within your team
- Be a great coach who supports the team with complex technical matters and explains architectural concepts in an understandable way
- Work everyday with our Tech Stack: Angular 12+, Java 11+, Spring Boot, Node.js, REST Services, Docker, Elasticsearch, Openshift, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes